I am a Professor, Consultant, Speaker, and Realtor in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). I have over 20+ years of professional working experience, both locally in Canada and internationally in the Middle East. During this time, I have had the opportunity to help hundreds of professionals and numerous organizations across several sectors, including Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Banking, Government, and Education.
Some of the projects that I have worked on include the following:
- Deployed a Learning & Development Plan for a state-of-the-art International Hospital
- Developed a new process for Training Technologists at a Global Pharma
- Created and conducted Orientation Training for all Team Members during the 2016 Pan Am Games Project
- Facilitated Knowledge Transfer Sessions between Project and Operations for an ERP Project
- Conducted a Needs Assessments for employees to identify gaps in Training
- Delivered HR & Project Management Courses both synchronously and asynchronously using a variety of Learning Management Systems and technologies
- Created HR & Project Management content using the latest online learning software
- Guest Speaking at various chapters of the Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA) on topics related to Project Management
My education and licences include:
- An Honours BA in Economicsfrom the University of Toronto
- AnMA in Economics from the University of Western Ontario
- An MASc in Management Sciencefrom the University of Waterloo
- A Master’s Certificate in Learning & Developmentfrom Schulich’s Executive Education Centre
- Both the PMP & CHRLProfessional Licenses
Currently, I am a Full-Time Professor at Georgian College and a Part-Time Instructor at York University, where I teach HR and Project Management courses.
My journey to where I am now was not a clear path. It took many ups, downs, and changes to get me here. My focus now is on helping the next generation of HR & Project Management professionals succeed and avoid some of the pitfalls that I had to face.
I am also a firm believer that anyone who wants to build a successful life needs to invest in themselves, which is why I also dedicate a good part of my time helping clients invest in real estate properties throughout the GTA.