From recruitment processes to training and gap analysis. We’ve got you covered!
During my career of over 20+ years, I have progressively developed my skills in HR, economics, analysis, and project management. In January 2014, I decided to incorporate and run my own business focused on HR & Project Management Consulting Services. Since that time, I have worked with unions, matrix organizations, and project structures, both nationally and internationally. I have had experience with a diverse range of industries, including Government, Banking, Healthcare, Pharma, and Education.
Some of the projects that I have worked on include:
- Development of a Global Recruitment Strategy for Sidra Medical Research
- Procurement of a Job Evaluation System to grade 5000+ jobs for Sidra Medical Research
- Design of a Reward & Retention Strategy for the Pan Am Games Project
- Creation and management of a $3M budget for an HR Payroll Project at a Toronto College
- Review and revision of a Training & Development Program for 2 Pharma companies
My areas of expertise includes training and development, lesson planning, course development, learning management systems (LMS) experience, talent management, including recruitment/selection, and performance management, and general HR experience (e.g. payroll, onboarding, policies), reporting, and Project Management.